New Member in Northants

Home Forums New Member Introductions New Member in Northants

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Random
    Participant

Hello, i’m a new member from Kettering in Northants, great to know that there are like minded people out there, i am at the moment in the middle of a total stripdown of my B1, the owner before me chopped the frame short and with the intention of turning it into a chopper then promtly put it in his shed and forgot about it! for 6 years, but now she is mine, there’s not much too her! rolling chassis and engine, thats it! my plan is to turn her into a cafe racer!

Michael
    Participant

Hi Random,

welcome to the Lonesome Twin Forum!

I am the webmaster of the german http://www.z750twin.de website and own several Kawa Z750Twins.
    You will find a link at the start page to see that site in english language.

Good luck with your project and post some pictures so we can see your progress 😉

Cheers, Michael

dougyt
    Participant

Glad you found us Random, and almost a local to me too. Just ask away if you have any questions, need any parts or just want to talk rubbish, we are here to keep the Twins going in whatever shape or form.
    Look forward to seeing your project 🙂

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hello random and welcome

Northants eh? That’s south of Watford Gap. Dust your passports off guys and get your jabs before you travel down.

Need to see some pics mate.

Cheers

KK

Quick question Random. Do you live Round tree’s?

dougyt
    Participant

That was just silly KK

Random
    Participant

Hi all, i have tried to upload a picture of the old girl ( thats the bike not the misses) and it comes up protector detects attacking action and cancells it! what am i doing wrong? file size is well below 1000k and ive tried to upload it in JPG & TIFF….. HELP!

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

I have not heard of this issue before. If you wish to email your pictures to the ‘Contact me’ address I will try and do it for you

KK

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

BTW if you are uploading pictures DO NOT preview the post

KK

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this