new member, running out of ideas

Home Forums New Member Introductions new member, running out of ideas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    philpassingham
    Participant

ebay in the states may be an idea,search for kz750 and look at the nos stuff,hope your lucky 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all, my names Paul, another fan of the twins from Perth Western Australia. Originally from Walton on Thames ( left in ’73)I have picked up a ’78 Kz750 twin, first bike I have had since I sold my ’85 GPZ 900R about twelve years ago(Brought a house, hard to renovate with only two wheels!).I seem to have created a problem for myself, bike was running fine when I got it,decided to pull the engine out and give it a really good clean up, took the thing apart and thought while I’m at it I will replace some of the internals just to ensure all stays fine. But, cannot source things like STD rings, Balancer chain and tensioner. Have tried Wemoto over there, Z power Australia, Cycleparts, Babbets and bike barn in the US, but no luck . perhaps one of you fine gents could point me in the right direction.

Gaz
    Participant

Hi Paul,I live in Yanchep, presently at work in the Tanami Desert – give me a call 6467 4113
    Gary

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this