New Member saying hello

Home Forums New Member Introductions New Member saying hello

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    philpassingham
    Participant

welcome mate,you may find some in the usa on ebay,theres a few places that will make a set in stainless but expensive,if you have the downpipes you can use any silencers 🙂

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hi scavpan and welcome. Is that a B3 import you’ve got?
    Do you have any idea what kind of exhaust system your looking for? I may have a spare system 😆

scavpan
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome
    What a good idea!
    Just found some actually, made in England, so they should be pretty crap!!! A company called feked (apt) with their website fekedcom. To tell the truth they look ok

scavpan
    Participant

No its the one off of Ebay recently, think its a b2 (1978)

scavpan
    Participant

Hi Kaptainwak
    I’m after a standard set of exhaust, but failing that, just a set of downpipes would do and then buy an aftermarket set of silencers that are similar to standard. Do you know if any other downpipes would fit. i.e. Z650, Z400.
    Best Regards
    mark

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Scavpan
    I have a spare set of standard exhausts for a twin but not the B style. The are from a CSR. I doubt very much that you will find B style exhausts worth putting on a bike. There are new systems out there but that is subject to cost. If you are interested in the CSR set let me know
    KK

scavpan
    Participant

yes i am because the down pipes will be the same i imagine, the engine is the same height and configuration. how many beer tokens do you want for them? where are you up north, i’m going to lancashire this weekend, if your near i could pick up. My email address is markleivers@talktalk.net if you want to contact me. Thanks

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

I’m in Sunny Bolton scavpan. As far as i am aware the downpipes are the same. There is a slight difference to the silencer mounting probably due to the frames being different but i do know that some members have fit CSR systems to B models and i have fit a B system to my CSR. Ive sent a pm with my phone number on and will email it to you as well.

scavpan
    Participant

hi y’all
    From sunny Notts, uk. Just a note to all. new to this site, just bought a z750 1978. Never had the 750 before, but had a few others in my time. Will be looking to collect some parts in the future, so maybe you can help me out. parts seem pretty scarce out there for the 750, will need some exhausts, but it seems that rocking horse poop will be easier to find, hey ho!

scavpan
    Participant

Thanks Kaptainkwak
    I would have gone up north today, but was advised by the guy i’m visiting that this was a no no because of the snow, he was snowed in himself, so i wouldn’t have had a chance. He is going to call me in the morning to let me know if it has cleared enough, it has been thawing here in Notts but as you know “up North” is a different ballgame. Will let you know of the outcome.
    Regards
    Scavpan

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this