Home Forums New Member Introductions New Member

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    philpassingham
    Participant

welcome there,cant go wrong with the old twins,looked after and they go for ever,any advice just ask 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks I will be in touch with a load of questions no doubt once I get my hands on one.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hello Padders and welcome to our own private madhouse. Its quiet in here most of the time but these guys are demons re spares and knowledge.
    Pull up a chair

scruffyrd
    Participant

Welcome Padders 😀

Sorry its late but havent been on here for a while 😎

wedge
    Participant

Hiya, I pop in most days but don’t say much cos I don’t know much.

Mines still in bits but a nice cheque from me mam and 2 months off soon might mean progress

Tango
    Participant

Hello mate, I am about now and then I too have a bike in bits, But hoping to get started on it soon.

philpassingham
    Participant

bouttime ya #OOPS# lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

I have just registered or the site and thought it best to drop some details down about myself on here. I have over the years had several old Zeds from a 73 Z1 to the last bike this year a GPZ100B1. Many Z900 Z1000 variants in between. However I made the mistake of trying out a couple of friends twins an XS650 and modern Triumph Bonnie and loved the relaxed ride. I decided I wanted a large twin but I am die hard kawasaki man from being a 16 year old Kawasaki apprentice mechanic. So the Z750 twin it had to be. I have been tracking a couple on e bay and thought I had best try this site having read about it in CMM.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cheers guys

Bloody raining again will this summer ever start.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this