NEW PURCHASE AND REASON I’M HERE…!

Home Forums All Things 750 Twin Projects and Progress New Projects NEW PURCHASE AND REASON I’M HERE…!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    philpassingham
    Participant

i do have a pair of headers/balance pipe if you need them 😀

madmart
    Participant

Hello Q. welcome to the site. Sounds like you’ve still a fair bit to do. I am about to strip my B1, & looking forward to the challenge. Keep us informed with your progress plus plenty of pictures 😀

dougyt
    Participant

Welcome to the club, there are lots of parts available residing in the members garages and lockups (all I’ll say is keep in with Philpass).
    You can use z650 forks on the z750 as they are the same diameter, but 1″ longer and easier to find.

As Madmart said keep us informed and post lots of pics.

lonesome
    Participant

I’ve got plenty of forks (some straight!) and a whole crate full of diaphragms. The forks would cost, but I can chuck yoou the carb bits 4 postage only. Lemmee kno – Steve

Anonymous
    Inactive

Steve

Got forks sorted as i’m gonna use the slightly longer ones i’ve found but as for the Diaphragmn’s that’ll be a god send m8 as finding diaphragmn’s is proving very difficult in deed. if you have a paypal account let me know the email address you have registered with paypal and how ever much i owe ya for post n packing n i’ll send ya some mulah to cover it etc…if no paypal i’ll post you a cheque no probs..

thanks again

Q.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well my first post so thought I’d let you all know why I’m here..the reason I am here and first and foremost I would like to say thank you to ebay i.d. philpass0 for the invite, well as you can see by the title line i’m the new owner of a kz750 twin albeit it’s in bits.

some of the work done so far is..(all work so far was carried out by the guy who stripped it (my uncle) (so think I can trust him when he’s even provided receipts totaling

Anonymous
    Inactive

well it’s been a year since i bought it and i’ve acomplished sod all as i just haven’t got the time to get in the shed and even start building so I’m gonna sell the lot, would prefer it to go as 1 lot and buyer would have to collect as there’s alot and it’s all in bits, have 2 engines (been told both are good) one has had an overhaul and 2 gearbox cogs replaced along with pistons rings and rebore this 1 has been polished. frame and swing arm has been shot blasted and restove enamelled. new hagon shocks on the back. got 2 sets of tank and plastics 1 seat no rips wheels have been stripped rechromed the rims, hubs have been polished and rebuilt with stainless steel spokes both with new spindles bearings etc..new tyres fitted. all brake disks have been polished and refitted to the wheels, 2 sets of forks one set are adjustable by adding air the other are the origionals that need rechroming on the stanchions all lights loom etc present although in bits,clocks are in the bits box too with their surrounds have the v5 in my name so can be put back on the road when rebuilt it’s a B1 I think 1978 model. All sensible offers considered, if your interested email me your offer at

que007@tiscali.co.uk

if you would like to come and view it all before making an offer I’m sure it can be arranged. I’m in weymouth in Dorset and there’s plenty of hotels and campsites around here for those of you thinking about travelling down to view this lot.

I will email the highest offer in 10 days time to confirm a viewing and hopefully complete the sale.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this