New Z750B owner…Southampton

Home Forums New Member Introductions New Z750B owner…Southampton

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kip Dingo
    Participant

Hi all…just a short note to say hello…recently bought a 1976 Z750B as the XS650’s were all too expensive 😉

Have attatched a couple of pics…it’s not perfect but it does what it’s supposed to…just want some single downpipes now so I can get some open slashcuts for it…bit muted with the predator on it…

Edmund
    Participant

Welcome im sure there will be someone on here who can point you in the right direction.
    Edmund

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hey Kip Dingo

Welcome and glad you’ve made it in at last.

That’s quite a nice looking twin you have there. As far as downpipes are concerned they are like rocking horse poo. Philpass has a guy who made him some in stainless. Not sure of the cost but I am sure he will be along soon and point you in the right direction.

philpassingham
    Participant

welcome sir,will look for the phone number of the guy who made my downpipes

Kip Dingo
    Participant

I cannot lie but it looks better in the pics than in reality…not a dog I should point out…but it has a patina of age about it apart from the new (but poorly done) paint…

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Trust me there are far worse ones than your knocking about. Is she on the road?

I quite like the sound of the predator system. I am currently using a BSM 2 into 2 system. My plans are though to have slash cuts but with the option to make original as well.

I have downpipes, slash cuts and original cans. I just need to make them interchangeable

Kip Dingo
    Participant

It’s MOT’d but not taxed…sorned it a few days ago…but it’s been my everyday bike for the past few weeks I’ve owned it…get off the motorway and do most of my commute on a and b roads and it’s great…

Kip Dingo
    Participant

Just been messing around with the internet looking for exhausts and found the Predator website looking to see if mine had a removable baffle…well blow me down the bike they are using to model the exhaust is mine!

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Charge them an appearance fee lol

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this