Newbe

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bevan
    Participant

Hi, waiting to have my KZ750B1 delivered next week. Low milage and still with stock seat, mufflers and hand grips so hoping it is truely unmolested. It is missing the rear grab rail, which now seem to be like rocking horse shit, so if anyone has one hidden away that they would be prepared to part with, please get in touch. Cheers Bevan

coleighf
    Participant

Hi Newbe, that sounds great, is it a US import? I had a 76 B1 from new and loved it. Currently I’ve got a 78 B3 from the US, currently in restoration to UK spec. I’m very much looking forward to mine, it will be great to see yours when it arrives.
    Cheers,

Coleighf.

Bevan
    Participant

Coleighf, yes a US import so short rear guard and no seat strap, just like the Z1’s. Low engine number, low mileage and everything looks to be original and unmolested, in the photos. Hope to see it in the flesh tomorrow. Got it to save the miles on my mint ’73 Z1. Cheers Bevan

coleighf
    Participant

Here is my 1978 B3. It will be fully restored to UK spec with longer rear mudguard etc. although it was never actually imported here.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hi Bevan and welcome to our forum.

This is a pretty quiet site by many standards but we have a good stock and wealth of knowledge between us and always happy to help if we can.

Many parts you may need you can get through our shop (ask coleigh) and that includes your Z1. I am very friendly with Zpower. Phil and Dave Marsden are friends of mine and they are only down the road.

Your bike sounds quite exciting and I hope to see some pictures very soon.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Cheers

KK

Bevan
    Participant

Hi, Thought I had posted these photos somewhere else but can’t find them so posting here. KZ750B1 import from USA with low miles but needs a bit of work to clean her up and make her a reliable rider. Cheers Bevan

coleighf
    Participant

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this