no lights

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dougyt
    Participant

Time to get out the test lamp and follow the wiring. Sure no plugs are out in the headlamp ?

norman
    Participant

check the main earth in the headlamp shell mine came loose and i lost most of my lights. 😀

philpassingham
    Participant

everything worked when i set off,will play tomorrow night with a testlamp 😀

BiqueToast
    Participant

Yeah, a bad ground will definitely do it… but so will a failing regulator… it might pop all the lights with over-power…

philpassingham
    Participant

checked the bulbs,all ok,just no electrikity

dougyt
    Participant

It’s time to start tracing the feeds back then. As you have lost all lights it’s going to be a case of something major like a main live feed to the fuse box, or one which joins the fuses.
    Good luck.

philpassingham
    Participant

went through the wiring with a test lamp,it was a connector under the tank that had pulled apart when i put the tank back on,all smiley again 😀 😀 😀

dougyt
    Participant

Good news then mate just human error to blame this time and not gremlins of any kind.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

How can it be human error? We are talking philpass here!

dougyt
    Participant

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt (what little doubt there is as to his humanity or otherwise).

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

aint that a job for greenpeace?

philpassingham
    Participant

while out playing on the devon bike noticed the indicators had stopped working,checked the lights and they didnt work either apart from the brake light,swopped the fuses and that made no difference,bike still runs tho,any ideas?????,chunkey from dewsbury.

philpassingham
    Participant

how can sombody so short call me ????

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this