Number of Twins in the UK ?

Home Forums New Member Introductions Number of Twins in the UK ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

That is a really good question. I did hear a few years ago that only around 3000 were sold in the UK in its time.

Unfortunately i have absolutely no idea how that figure may have changed today but my guess would be only a few hundred with many of them being imports.

Dont even know where to find out. We did try the DVLA (our driving record agency) but they will not disclose anything

gr8fulzed
    Participant

This site shows all makes and models of bikes and cars in the UK;

http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/kawasaki_z250-b2

gr8fulzed
    Participant

Doh! just realised i listed z250 by mistake, i dont think the 750 twin is even listed! 😮

Michael
    Participant

Hi Lonesome Twins,

I wonder if you know or have a rough estimate how many Kawasaki Z750Twins are “declared?” in UK.
    (to legaly drive on the streets with registration and MOT and insurance and …)

In Germany we have some old numbers from about 10 years ago and so we estimate that there are less than 400 of the B models and less than 1,200 LTD models declared for use.

Cheers, Michael

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Easy mistake GR8FULZED i just did the same 🙂

Would be interesting to see where they get their info from. Ive asked DVLA but they said they can’t tell because of data protection. Also the figures quoted for the 750 Y seem low

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this