Our project bike lives!

Home Forums General Everything Else Our project bike lives!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Endless Nameless
    Participant

Nice one endless.

We all started somewhere ya know!

How are Steve and the twins this morning?

Endless Nameless
    Participant

As you may or may not know, at the end of last year me and 2 mates bought a honda H100 for ?70. Needless to say it was a dog, but we got it running (with a s/h engine) and riding last weekend. Thought I’d show you all this rather daft video of me riding it “cafe racer” style down the alley behind my student house. I don’t reccomend this seating position when you are sat on the frame; it hurts! Probably worth pointing out that there arent any pegs either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEvrQybKYDw[/url]

BiqueToast
    Participant
    Endless, Nameless wrote:
    …I don’t reccomend this seating position when you are sat on the frame; it hurts! Probably worth pointing out that there arent any pegs either….

Ouch!
    😯 😆
    Looks like two-stroke fun…..

dougyt
    Participant

Well you got it running and moving, so that’s an achievement.
    But it’s still a Honda 🙁

As long as you are having fun, it don’t make no never mind what it is m8, enjoy it.
    Like the vid though

Endless Nameless
    Participant

Between the three of us we, erm, own 4 hondas! Tristan has a NTV650 and an NSR125 but is selling both for a VFR400, the H100 is gonna be Adam’s and I’ve got my CG, at the mo anyway. Still planning to upgrade this summer! Have just got a student house for next year for the 3 of us and 1 other lad- with a garage AND yard space, should be good 😆

I’ve been offered a GS550 this summer though 😳

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this