Outsmarting a woman

Home Forums General For the Fun of it Outsmarting a woman

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

A man calls home to his wife and says, “Honey, I have been asked to fly to Canada with my boss and several of his friends for fishing.. We’ll be gone for a long weekend. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I’ve been wanting so could you please pack enough clothes for a 3 day weekend….
    And also would you get out my rod and tackle box from the attic? We’re leaving at 4:30 pm from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up.. Oh! and please pack my new navy blue silk pajamas..”
    The wife thinks this sounds a bit odd but being the good wife, she does exactly what her husband asked.
    Following the long weekend he came home a little tired, but otherwise looking good. The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish?
    He says, “Yes! Lots of Walleyes, some Bass and a few Pike.”
    He said “but why didn’t you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do?”
    The wife replies, “I did, they’re in your tackle box”.
    Never, Never, Never try to outsmart a woman!!!

Edmund
    Participant

mine has just outsmarted me!! after 25 yrs together she’s buggered off with someone else.
    And to make things worse my bike is having the carbs done dyna kit etc, so i can’t even get out for a spin.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

I’m sorry to hear that mate.

I know its not much consolation but the same happened to me after 3 kids and 18 years of marriage. That’s when I returned to biking. I bought another 750 twin, it was my 2nd 750 twin then.

I adopted the slogan ‘The Bitch is gone, The twins are back’. I know realise how true that is.

I also know what you mean about getting out on the bike. I have some of my best thoughts when riding, especially after a bad time.

Keep smiling dude and keep riding 🙂

Edmund
    Participant

I will thanks for that, apparently i’m having 2 silencers made i have 38mm stainless pipes with the crossover at the moment and the new cans will be as short as possible 200mm and only 42-45mm in diameter. can’t wait.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Keep us posted. We will need to hear them though 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this