Right hand switch for a 76 B1

Home Forums All Things 750 Twin Technical Garage Right hand switch for a 76 B1

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AndyMase
    Participant

Hi All

am in the process of getting the starter motor refurbed and looking to replace the switch too.

I have looked on weemoto and found what seems like the correct part https://www.wemoto.com/bikes/kawasaki/z_750_b1_twin_(kz750)/76/picture/handlebar_switchgear_right

however it looks slightly different to the one that came off, in that the end connector is different, i have attached a couple of pics. I’m thinking that the one coming off is probably the wrong one, as the electrics on the bike are a bit of a rats nest 🙂 But wanted to get some thoughts before i order it

weemoto version

My pic from bike

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Why Wemoto for the switch? I can do those for £35 plus postage.

Anyway the switch is generic and used on various models. If memory serves me right you don’t need the spade connector wire. Just tape the end up and tuck it away. The 4 pin plug goes straight in and I think the bullet connector needs to be swapped for a female.

AndyMase
    Participant

Hi KK, would prefer to buy from you, I just did a generic search on weemoto.

DM me your details of how I pay and we are good to go.

Will ping you 1st next time I need something

Andy

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

PM sent

Cheers

AndyMase
    Participant

switch now fitted and starter motor on, all working well.

Thanks KK.

electrics are terrible and a rats nest, so next step with be a new wringing harness/loom

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Your welcome mate. It’s what this site is intended to do. Good luck with the wiring harness. They are very scarce. I would recommend buying a used one and taking your time in repairing that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this