rip for brother braii

Home Forums General Everything Else rip for brother braii

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    kwakanaka
    Participant

Just about to ring him, I have a missed call from him, this is going to take a long time to sink in.
    RIP you where a true freind

dougyt
    Participant

I can’t believe it, please keep us informed when you hear any more Phil.

kwakanaka
    Participant

I have posted a message on ride ohio, I know Peter was active on this site and in fact visited some of the members in the states

kwakanaka
    Participant

Think they is a few more sites he was amember of, if anyone knows which ones please let me know

kwakanaka
    Participant

If anyone would like to send a card or express condolences please contact me for address, I am sure a card might help in some small way,
    thanks
    keith.bannister3@ntlworld.com

kwakanaka
    Participant

Not sure this will work, hopefully this is a link to ride ohio where some tribiutes are paid to Braii, he had recently returned from a trip there

Ride Ohio Link

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Brother Braii will be sorely missed. His strange but loving ways will be no more.

RIP pal and see you in a bit, hopefully not to soon though but please wait for me.

Ron750M1
    Participant

Oh no, he was the one that got me on this site and gave me a lot of help on the twins forum. I am truly sorry to hear of his passing. I wish I could have met him in person. He seemed to be a great guy.
    RIP Peter

philpassingham
    Participant

we have been in contact and his funeral is this friday at 11.00,leaving his home at 10.45,they are happy for us to attend on the twins so lets give him a good sendoff 😀

kwakanaka
    Participant

Managed to get the time off, I will be there,

philpassingham
    Participant

wot a send off for the man,proud to have been there,till we meet again 😀

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Im proud to have gone as well. I am even prouder to have flown the lonesometwin flag from the back of my CSR in his honour.

He will be sorely missed but never forgotten.

Sleep tight my friend x x x

chrislwg
    Participant

I’d like to send my condolence to Braii’s mother and family on hearing the news of Braii’s untimely death. a commited twiner. R.I.P. Braii.

Anonymous
    Inactive

just heard from family in uk about braai, sorry to hear he’s gone. He was a grand fella who was always happy to help and loved his bikes I’m sure he’ll be missed by his family, his friends and from Ampleforth.

philpassingham
    Participant

heard today braii passed away this afternoon,will post more info when i hear more. 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this