September Rides I Hope To Do

Home Forums General Ride Outs and Meets September Rides I Hope To Do

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    philpassingham
    Participant

if you cut that bit of string you could ride further away 😀

dougyt
    Participant

Santa Pod was a go on the 13th September, had a good fun day out. I have posted a write up and video, and pics at http://www.z750twinproject.info

dougyt
    Participant

Our local museum had its classic vehicle show, and there was a Z750 twin displayed there – mine.
    There seem to be a lot more Japanese bikes at classic bike shows now, and I took pics of a few at the show, they’re posted on my blog linked in my signature…

One more event planned, and that’s the Superbikes at Silverstone on the 28th if the weather holds up. Nobody else joining us?

dougyt
    Participant

For September I hope to be going to Santa Pod on the 13th for the Extreme Bike Weekend where a friend of mine is hoping to run his Hayabusa on the drag strip.

On the 21st I will be going to Wolverton Museum Classic Car and Bike show at Wolverton Museum, Milton Keynes. I will be displaying my Z750 there (don’t ask why, it just gets me in there for free and shows the Kawasaki to a wider public or something).

On the 28th I am hoping to get to Silverstone for the British Superbikes.

If anyone wants to meet up, or ride to any of the events with us just let us know so we can make arrangements. 😀

dougyt
    Participant

Got to the British Superbikes, had a great day, but problems with the Z750 on the way back. One cylinder has gone awol not sure why yet but may call on some help here if I need any parts 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this