some Twin parts for sale from Germany

Home Forums The Trading Post Bike Related Sales and Wants some Twin parts for sale from Germany

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

I have exhausts and carbs 😀

Am interested in front forks and a right hand caliper. Would i need a pair of discs too?

Alot would depend on postage costs 😮

Michael
    Participant

Hi KK,
    is that for your CSR?
    Original CSR fork doesn’t accept the mounting of right hand side caliper. No mounting flange/gating(!?) on right hand side.

LTD front fork accepts two calipers, but brake diameter and thickness is smaller than with the CSRs.
    So you will need two LTD discs and two LTD calipers with the LTD front fork.

A parcel up to 31,5 kg, with max. 120x60x60 cm will cost 42,- Euros, incl. insurance up to 500,- Euros. Same size, but up to only 20 kg will cost 32,- Euros.

Let me know,
    Michael

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Yes its for my CSR Custom build. I want to go twin disc which is why i need LTD forks. I have the levers and reservoirs from a GPZ and a ZRX and i am doing a hydraulic clutch conversion too.

PM me please with a price for the bits if you have them. I can get them over here but i dont know when.

KK

Michael
    Participant

OK, have to check which parts in which condition I have and will send a PM.

For some pictures of hydraulic clutch actuator have a look at
    http://twin.twinbikes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=61&Itemid=76
    Click on “weiter” to see more pictures.

Cheers, Michael

Michael
    Participant

Hi all,

as I am new to this forum but not new to Z750Twins I can offer some parts for the Twins.
    In most cases it is for Z750 LTD Twin (model Y1).

If you need some parts just feel free to ask via e-mail to michael.6666@gmx.de

I don’t have any spare exhaust systems or carburetors ;-(

Cheers, Michael

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

OK and thanks again.

I am hoping to use the hydraulic clutch setup from a zrx1200 as i have a spare one. I also heve the matching brake reservoir which both should be plenty powerful enough 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this