springbank ride out

Home Forums General Everything Else springbank ride out

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dougyt
    Participant

Kinda late with a reply, but yeah if I can get my ass into gear and get the Z on the road it sounds like a great plan.

philpassingham
    Participant

anyone else fancy meeting up 😀

philpassingham
    Participant

do i take that as no then? used to be a good site 🙁

kwakanaka
    Participant

sorry, got things planned, off to Italy back end of may for Mugello Moto G.P, no more holidays left, could try for a weekend sometime in back of July or beginning of August if anyone interested?

dougyt
    Participant

Is this still a go?
    Hope some more people can meet up with Phil, he’s not that bad really 😛

philpassingham
    Participant

the road trip is still on,will meet up with anyone,even dougie 😀

philpassingham
    Participant

had a good week,just over 1200 miles,wales was amazing,what roads and views,sore #OOPS# on trip home tho from norwich,only downside was i was on a suzuki 😀

kwakanaka
    Participant

Dont want to outdo you Phil, I got back from Italian Moto G.P on Friday 10 days 2,900 miles, spent a couple of days riding around the Alps, not sure if it was better than Norway trip last year but superb riding
    😀

philpassingham
    Participant

planning to have a tour of england at springbank week to try and meet up with members,gonna call at northampton to see lonesome and maybe dougyt if he can make it,if any members want to meet let me know where you are and we can arrange something,would be nice to get to exeter area and meet endless if possible,leave it with you folks,let me know 😀

philpassingham
    Participant

thats what i call scenery,you dont improve with age do you lol 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this