tacho and header pipes

Home Forums The Trading Post Bike Related Sales and Wants tacho and header pipes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    philpassingham
    Participant

you could use use a tacho from a z650 or the 900 or 1000,which would possibly be easier to source over there,downpipes are almost impossible to find for the original silencers,it might be easier to have some made in stainless there if you have some to use as a template, keep us informed on your progress and some photos 😀

philpassingham
    Participant

try zpower.com.au

billy
    Participant

I to am in Australia.Next week i will recieve a pair of damaged header pipes to suit my 1977 z750 b2 twin. I am using these to fabricate a new stainless set. Cost will be approx $500.00 AU dollars.

philpassingham
    Participant

WELL DONE THAT MAN 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi
    we need a working tacho and a set of original header pipes (2 into 2) for a 1978 z750 twin b3. We are in australia and the pipes are impossible to get here

thanks

Gaz
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m in Perth WA and am getting a full 2/2 exhaust made up by a fellow here who has the jigs, cost $600.Contact Maddington Motorcycle Wreckers and I’m sure you will find them very helpful.My tach didn’t work so I dismantled it and found a little nut jamming it up,all fixed. Not the easiest job though.There are a few places that repair gauges, try the classic bike dealers.Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this