Tyres needed, where can I get them

Home Forums The Trading Post Bike Related Sales and Wants Tyres needed, where can I get them

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    philpassingham
    Participant

i always look on ebay for part worn,or same size wheels with tyres,much cheaper,dont get them teflon tyres 😀

Edmund
    Participant

I am using BT 45’s had them 18 months now, good in all weathers. I brought mine locally and had them fitted.

dougyt
    Participant

Thanks, I am considering BT 45’s but want to find some alternatives as they work out to nearly

Edmund
    Participant

I know what you mean they are not cheap, but they do last. I wouldn’t consider second hand personally either, if you shop around on-line you will get them cheaper, then just a case of fitting. As for alternative’s when i had mine fitted, they said after many phone calls to suppliers that was the only one at the time they would reccomend. Sorry i cant be of any more help. Good luck.

wedge
    Participant

Avon roadrunner/rider – can’t remember which.

Or (don’t judge me!) Cheng Shins have come a long way, dirt cheap, wide range of fittings and worked really well on my CX500

dougyt
    Participant

Just doing my research, and found Avon tyres, wondering if anyone has any experience using them?
    this site looks a good bet though
    http://www.tyretectrading.com/
    just noticed the mention of Avons by Wedge, I think it’s Road Riders I looked at and they look like good value pricewise.

Also looked at a budget tyre by Maxxis again anyone got anything to say on using these?

philpassingham
    Participant

used avon venoms,brilliant things

dougyt
    Participant

Two new tyres arrived today, just awaiting tubes and rim tape.

philpassingham
    Participant

wotchaget?????

dougyt
    Participant

Hi all, the tyres on my Z750 are starting to perish so need to be replaced. Any recommendations for buying new tyres? Where to get a good deal?

dougyt
    Participant

Got the Avon Roadriders

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this