Website Changes

Home Forums Site Information Notifications Website Changes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hello everyone

I am sure you will have noticed quite a number of changes to the website over the last few weeks.

I have been trying to get the website into a much more attractive, friendly and easy to use format for a few years now. I have limited knowledge of doing this and have been offered help from more knowledgeable people but have been let down more than once. I have now employed the services of Bolton Webdesign, a local company run and owned by Neil Rickaby (U53r1). You may have seen him on the site when he has been working on the background technical aspects of the site. What a brilliant job he is doing and at a very reasonable price.

Now don’t start to worry at this stage as I am not going to start asking for money, I am paying for this myself. All I want from you all is to use and treat the site as a website should be used. Please start and contribute to posts on the forum. Please share your experiences and knowledge. Please ask any questions you may have, you never know someone might just have the answer you haven’t thought of.

My enthusiasm for this site has been tested on many occasions over the last few years but I am determined to make the site work. I cannot do this alone. I need you all to play your part and contribute wherever and whenever you can. Without active users there isn’t a website.

I also would welcome any comments about using the site and how it looks. Your opinion matters.

I look forward to any comments and please be patieni.

Cheers

KK

U53r1
    Keymaster

thank you kind Kaptain! 🙂

KZCrazyinColorado
    Participant

Kwak,

I only recently joined this wonderful world of twin.  I appreciate it greatly.  Sorry I can’t help but pray for continued encouragement…

Crazy…

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Thank You KZ for your positive comments. It is an ongoing project but is slowly moving forward. I have no intention of stopping it yet.

coleighf
    Participant

Hi Kaptain Kwak! I tried to message you a couple of days ago but I am not sure if it worked or not. I can’t get the magazine articles in the library to open, even though I would love to read them. I have tried with my MacBook Air and IPad, so maybe it is a Mac problem? Can you help, or does anyone else have any ideas?
    Coleighf.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hi Colin

Yes I have your message that worked fine. I will reply shortly.

With regards to the magazine issue I too cannot read them. I don’t know why but will investigate and get the problem sorted.

Thanks for the feedback

KK

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this