WTB or need help for a source of rear safety bars

Home Forums The Trading Post Bike Related Sales and Wants WTB or need help for a source of rear safety bars

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    AtLarge
    Participant

Similar to the ones on this bike. Not the rack but the bars in front of the bags.

Anyone with a spare set they would like to part with or can point me in the direction of a source would be appreciated.

I have been watching the Ebay sites abroad with no success.

You can message me through this website. Thanks!
    😎

Y1_large.jpg

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

I have a set like those on mine. To be honest I haven’t seen any on ebay either. The make is TOWER. I will dig around and see what I can find.

AtLarge
    Participant

And a fine looking specimen your bike is too Kaptainkwak.

I have never seen them over here and I’ve been looking for quite awhile. I might have to resort to modifying a set from another model IF that’s even possible.

Posted an ad for these sexy front bars on the Z750 website. Little chance of finding a spare set of these Fehlings. If I strike out between now and spring I will probably resort to the typical style and brands that we have over here.

fehling%20bars.jpg

I know it’s a long shot on both after all these years but I have to try. Thanks for your help!

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Thank You for the kind words. I do like the front bars on that pic of yours.

Found this link on ebay UK

Rear Crashbars

These look like mine and are Tower make. One end is a screwed on adjustable bar which could be changed to fit. They have 3 sets. I’m gonna get one. If your interested I can get you a set too and post them to you. Let me know

AtLarge
    Participant

SCORE! The tabs rotate so there is some room for adjustment. The shot with the measurements shows it’s in the range of 35.5cm which is what I need. I contacted the seller for a quote on the postage. If it looks out of line I may take you up on the offer to ship. Andy you da Man.

Michael
    Participant

Hi KK,

would you order the last set for me please 🙂
    They ask for 18 pounds to ship to Germany.
    It is part of my preparation of the Lofoten (Norway) bike in 2016 !

Cheers, Michael

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

No problems guys. I’ve just bought all 3. Will sort out price and postage for you both.

I love it when a plan comes together

Michael
    Participant

I love you !
    Hahaha !
    Good deal, thank you !

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

:KISS:

Love you too Michael but please do not ask for my babies. I have been snipped 🙄 😆

AtLarge
    Participant

Right after my post, I had to leave to pick up my wife from work. (snow storm moving through) On the way there I thought “I better buy it now and work out the shipping later”. When I got to her parking lot I whipped out my phone so I could do that on Ebay. Imagine my reaction to find they were all gone!

To show my appreciation I will name my next born child after you. Hope it’s a boy as KaptainKwak for a girl would just be well, awkward.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Now steady on chaps. I am seeing the love here which is a nice feeling but your making me blush I front of my work colleagues lol.

I thought better to buy all 3 than risk losing any. Will forward on at cost. Will sort postage when they get to me.

Happy days all round

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Strange – I’ve paid and have had an eBay notification they have been despatched. The same item (3 sets) has been relisted. Seems like he has a stock of these so if you know anyone else wanting them get in there.

Michael
    Participant

As long as we have our’s, everything is fine 😉

Maybe there is a way to ship Werner’s front protection bar and these rear protection bars together from UK or Germany to At Large ?

That could be “cheaper” postage within EU and only one single “expensive” shipping to the States ?

What do you think ?

Cheers, Michael

AtLarge
    Participant

Great minds think alike Michael. I am in process of contacting Andy for his opinion.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

MMM I feel a cunning plan coming on here. PM’s away boys

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this