You tube

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    chrislwg
    Participant

Put an engine on you tube under z 750 chris bower. Putting it on e bay next wed and hope to get a few quid for it. The thing is if anyone on eBay is interested they can see it running .

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Is this the one chrislwg?

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuzW4kH_TFo[/youtube]

No sound at work so haven’t heard it yet

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

It sounds very sweet and is a good buy for someone. Wrong type for me or I would be in.

chrislwg
    Participant

lonesome gave it me and its been sat in garage about 4 yrs so i hope someone might put it in a special or the likes.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

I’m shortly gonna start building a bobber. What kind of money are you thinking? I am looking for a K engine (belt drive) for the bobber but they are hard to come by over here. This could get me through till I find one if the price is right plus it would also be a bit of the lonesome legend . . . .

chrislwg
    Participant

I’m putting it on e bay next wed to see if there is any demand as i have another i could refurbish.

chrislwg
    Participant

got £270 for the engine on e bay. thought i might have got a little more as a non runner went for £217 the previous week. but thats how it goes. the guy was going to put it in a bobber.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Good result. Was that the CSR engine? Things never seem to balance out right on ebay. Always expect the unexpected.

chrislwg
    Participant

No it was a B1 Andy. I have another that needs refurb, got it for £40 on eBay about 5 yrs ago.a project for winter i think

chrislwg
    Participant

Sorry Andy, i got wrong end of stick. Yes the one that went for £217 was a CSR 1981

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

No worries Chrislwg, easy done.

That’s buggered my chances of a cheap refurbed motor though . . .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this