Z750 B2 SPARES WANTED?

Home Forums The Trading Post Bike Related Sales and Wants Z750 B2 SPARES WANTED?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    AERIAL0
    Participant

Well. With obtaining a rear calliper + a few other spares from Phil. Still require a good condition rev counter cable, rear grab rail a full gasket set would be nice, Front indicator orig lense’s or just out what you have going spare, and let me know. Do have a pair of side panels going spare. No badges and will need spraying up. All lugs intact.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

B2 spares mmm. You will struggle with the grab rail. In the days everyone threw them away in favour of carriers so there is now a shortage but they do come up on eBay occasionally. I get cables from wemoto. Wouldn’t mess about with 2nd hand ones. Indicator lenses are best bought as pattern ones off eBay. Which gaskets do you need? Might be able to help there although full sets can be got again from eBay from bout £45.

AERIAL0
    Participant

Got the full Gasket set and rev cable of fleabay. Re grab rail. A guy up north will be able to supply for around £70. Just missed out on one on fleabay. Sold for £42.
    If any body else needs a rear grab rail may be able to do a deal with the guy? Purchased from him before for my Z1300 grab rail.

AERIAL0
    Participant

The list goes on. Any member have a set of exh collets for the Z750 b2? In good solid condition. Just tryed to clean up the old ones and fell to dust.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Try this Collets

AERIAL0
    Participant

Cheers for info. But its the exh down pipe collets that req. Not exh valve collets.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Ahh. They are another piece of that rocking horse sh1t. We have used ones from another bike. Think Tango has the details.

AERIAL0
    Participant

A pair of used would be fine. How do i get in touch with tango? Is he a reg poster.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

He comes on for periods. You pm him and I will txt him. Think the ones he got were a out £2 a pair

AERIAL0
    Participant

Pm,d tango. Just need to wait responce.

Tango
    Participant

I picked up a set of these from EBay.

Not far off I think the exhausts are 38mm and these are 35mm but with a tap from a hammer they can be splayed out a fraction, Enough to get you out of trouble anyway.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIVERSAL-MOTORCYCLE-EXHAUST-COLLETS-HALF-MOON-35mm-X-26mm-/271671556138?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts_13&hash=item3f40e2f82a

AERIAL0
    Participant

Hi Tango.
    Cheers. shall place an order.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this