"Glemseck" [ and maybe "Tangerine Dream" ]

Home Forums All Things 750 Twin Projects and Progress Progress Reports "Glemseck" [ and maybe "Tangerine Dream" ]

This topic contains 63 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  beachcomber 6 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author

beachcomber
    Participant

Thanx for that Andy ….. anyone else?

On the engine studs, there are currently FIVE sets left. If you want them , let me know otherwise it will be the next order.

beachcomber
    Participant

<div class=”postarea”>
    <div class=”post”>
    <div id=”msg_911292″ class=”inner”>And finally, progress on the bike !!!! A pal came round tonight and tacked the exhaust up so that it could be taken off to be sent out for welding / polishing. Looks the biz.</div>
    </div>
    <div>Doohhh – took it off and in my car before I remembered we hadn’t taken any pix !!!!!!</div>
    Modify message</div>
    <div class=”moderatorbar”>
    <div id=”modified_911292″ class=”smalltext modified”></div>
    </div>

beachcomber
    Participant

Clutch springs are being collected on Tuesday – please let me have your final orders.

beachcomber
    Participant

Clutch springs are being posted as we speak. If anyone wants sets. please let me know.

I received a sample set of the studs last week for approval. They actually look the biz in the Black finish, so I might leave a few sets [ 25% ? ] in Black in case anyone wants a “traditional ” finish as opposed to a “Hi-Po” look.

After next week I will be putting ALL the items on E-Bay and other forums.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this