Hi to all

Home Forums New Member Introductions Hi to all

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dougyt
    Participant

Hi John, welcome to the forums.
    Great looking bike, and good to see you discovered how to post a pic so we could all see your pride and joy.

philpassingham
    Participant

i will be at lotherton, there should be 4 twins there being shown,mines the bright red one,rustyrims should have his 2 there and chrislwg should be there as well,will be good to meet up 😀

philpassingham
    Participant

hey,i have a tank and tail in those colours :-)what are the pipes off?

Goughie
    Participant

Philpass has encouraged me to give some background as I’m a new member. If any of you read my first posting which was a reply to Philpass then you will gather I’m a novice of using a forum web page. In fact I’m not sure if I should keep replying directly to you Philpass as it seems the easiest way but what the heck I’ll see where this lands if I can find it again. I’ve just got a bike again this april after a 10 year lapse. My last steed was an oldish BMW RS1000 air head boxer twin. Since that time it’s been none stop raising kids and is still manic as my eldest lad is 10yrs and his younger brother is 6yrs. The bike is an import in 2000 form canada/states. It is a 1978 KZ750B4 and had 5000 mls on the clock. I purchased it with all its history from landing in the uk and every mot cerificate. It’s now got just under 10,000 mls and obviously each previous year had recorded very little use. I hope the photo’s I took in a hurry yesterday come thorugh on the posting. I despise the purple colour and if I’m correct it reminds me of the two stroke bike range of colour scheme. Maybe the export models used the same colours as the H2 bikes? If any of you guys are going to the classic bike shw at Lotherton Hall near Leeds this Sunday it would be good to meet up. I shall have my mobile with me 07759 330822. Wife’s working away I’ve got th kids so got to go. Speak to you al later.
    john-KZ750-B4

Goughie
    Participant

I guess I’m being picky about the colour and after seeing the Z900 on the inside cover of the VJMC June issue mag it’s only made me more determined to get it changed.
    The exhaust system the last owner said he had got sent over from Holland. I don’t know who the dealer is but I still have the previous owners contact number if anybody wants me to find out the source of these. See you God fearing folks at Lotherton.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this