Re: Re: B1 Project Started.

Home Forums All Things 750 Twin Projects and Progress New Projects B1 Project Started. Re: Re: B1 Project Started.


So after removing the clocks and painting the clock mounting bracket,and removing the handlebar clamps for painting,also I got some new stainless steel mounting bolts.

So this is much nicer than she was.
Oh the cable tie on the clutch was because the clutch plates had stuck together! I got told to tie the clutch leaver in,to take the pressure off the plates and kick the bike over a couple of times to get oil over all of the plates again!& leave it over night!. It worked a treat! The clutch seams fine now!

Share this