Made some progress:
– right hand switch is mounted correctly (hole in steering bar for pin), throttle grip snaps back easily
– throttle cable (Honda) modified to match Kawa carbs
– adjustable front brake lever mounted (matching the used Honda master brake cylinder)
– new Kawa stock clutch lever mounted
– starter motor cable re-routed over cylinder head area
– still playing puzzle with electric components under the seat. Need to find “best” matching positions prior to electric rewiring.
– position of starter relais was the challenge !
– left hand switch will be done today (mechanical)
– inner “mud guard” under seat cowl will be made with cellular rubber
– hopefully some things more 🙂