Finally got me a z750.

Home Forums New Member Introductions Finally got me a z750.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    old red eyes
    Participant

Hi all I’ve finally got a z750 (KZ B3). I used to see one parked outside a local pub on the way to work in the mid 70’s and always fancied one , I was riding my cb200 an example of which I also now own. My KZ was in fair condition when I bought it I have tidied it up bit with more work required this winter. My first impressions of the bike are very favourable she is perfect sitting at 55-60 mph but not to keen on being revved I presume this is normal ?
    Will attempt to post pic later.

old red eyes
    Participant

Pic

old red eyes
    Participant

Sorry 2 pics for price of 1

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hello old red eyes and welcome to our forum.

That is a good choice and a really great looking twin you have there and very original looking, especially with original exhausts.

We do have other members in Scotland so maybe your not too lonesome lol.

Enjoy the site feel free to post away.

pat64
    Participant

very tidy looking,your pics reminded me I need to look for a grab rail for mine,where are you in the cental belt,I’m just outside Inveraray Argyll

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

I’ve still got some grab rails. Not to sure of condition but will let you know when I get home.

old red eyes
    Participant

I’m in Falkirk area.

Mikeonabike
    Participant

Nice bike, Changing the front sprocket for a 17 or 18(watch the wires)helps bring the cruising speed up.
    Mine had a 40T rear sprocket on when I bought it, 50mph cruising!!!

Leema
    Participant

Good looking bike.
    My 1st bike was a CB200. Wish I’d kept it but needed the extra 50 quid I sold it for to put the money towards a B1.Back in the late 70’s.Paid £400.for it.
    I got 115mph on the clock two up with camping gear going to nec bike show. Rebuilding a CSR at the moment.
    Have fun.

padders
    Participant

Welcome aboard great looking bike.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this