Flat Tracker

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 240 total)
  • Author
    Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

That’s a bit like the one in post 2 here Flat Tracker

I thought you had sorted a wiring harness. I have a spare for a CSR if that’s any use. They are different to the B models

Michael
    Participant

Some more pics of “Harry’s Tracker”:

http://www.z750twin.de/harry’s_tracker.htm

Click on the pics there to enlarge.

Cheers, Michael

beachcomber
    Participant

KK,
    I’ll be modding the wiring loom as I’m running a daylight MOT. How much please ?

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

You would have a lot of rewiring mate. Charging circuit is different. Switch gear is different. Ignition system different. CSR is electronic ignition. Lighting is different. It is up to you if you fancy taking on all those changes

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Thanks for that link Michael

beachcomber
    Participant

Wiring is NOT my favourite pastime anyway !!! I’ll look for a relevant loom – but thanx anyway.

Michael – yes saw that bike last year, very nice machine – definitely along those lines – not a fan of the exhaust style though !! A bit “droopy”.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

No worries mate. Thought it was better to point it out than watch you struggle. I think ebay will be your best option

Michael
    Participant

Looking forward to your exhaust solution :-)))

beachcomber
    Participant

Many thanx to Trevor of this parish for bringing his immaculate ’76 round to show me this morning ………astounding, credit to you.

Also picked up many tips from a man who’s obviously been there, done that.

KK – thanx for the thought ….. as pointed out by Trevor this am – as I will be going for a daylight MOT – may as well knit myself a new bespoke loom !

Michael – my pal AC has just had a load of stainless steel tubing bent up into smaller lengths – I might get something mocked up then welded professionally and polished.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Your welcome Beachcomber. Good advice from Trevor. If you got a CSR harness you would have wire n plugs but you would have to route them yourself

beachcomber
    Participant

We finished knitting up the Siamese exhaust for the “new” project [ NOT Kawasaki ! ], but had the added benefit that we ended up with a box of odd st.st. bends ! One is spot on for the right hand pipe, so looks doable without too much aggro.

Just need a tame shotblaster person in the Midlands [ ?? ]and the guy who said he would – actually come forward and weld up the Weber manifold !

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Keep us posted on both the exhaust and the webber manifold. This s very interesting stuff. Oh n don’t forget pics. We love pics 😀

beachcomber
    Participant

KK – yes, my graffix software is now up and running again, so I’ll archive [ as I do ! ] the progress and flag up relevant pix.

beachcomber
    Participant

Hi all

This is the front wheel that came in my bike.

There doesn’t appear to be any mods – spacers, brackets etc. IOW it’s a straight fit in.

Thoughts are it is a rogue wheel ……………any ideas ?

philpassingham
    Participant

looks like a Suzuki gs wheel to me sir,worth a fortune to a katana fan

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 240 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this