my 750 so far

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    DABBLER
    Participant

Hello all Happy new year so a bit of progress changed all front end vn 750 folks yolks ali wheel have one for the back aswell now twin disc with zzr600 calipers so i didnt like the head light so now smaller one clocks i know look kak but needed them as i was still riding on and off will be changed for a small digital. so to the back chopped of the rear frame new curved bar on seat pan made up and of to the upholster, under the seat i intend on making a box for all electrics and battery if big enough ive made one already just to see how it would look so i hope you like.

oh and inbetween all that i just built this bike lift

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Sounds progressive.

Can we see some pics?

DABBLER
    Participant

have tried to put picture up just not happening done me head in give me a spanner any day

DABBLER
    Participant

seat base

DABBLER
    Participant

rear bar

DABBLER
    Participant

bike so far

DABBLER
    Participant

bike lift

DABBLER
    Participant

bike lift

DABBLER
    Participant

bike

Mikeonabike
    Participant

Looking good! I like the bench also, I made mine in the early 90s and is still going strong on the original trolley jack.

Michael
    Participant

Nice bike !

… but not sure about the mix of cast front and spoked rear wheel.
    Quite unusual for me to see that.
    (Greetings from Germany)

I am jealous about your lifts / benchs 😉

Good luck and carry on !

Cheers, Michael

DABBLER
    Participant

nice lift and bike is that a angle on the edge of your lift if so i like that idea stop stuff rolling of might just have to adapt my lift thanks for sharing i will post more pics when its fully working

DABBLER
    Participant

hi Michael the rear wheel will be changed aswell i do have it just not got to it yet i like to do it bit than ride it for a while

Mikeonabike
    Participant

Hi Dabber, yes I got an engineering company to form the top, I bought the steel from them so they did it for nothing 😉 A few years ago I was off work after an accident (Not bike related) and told I would not walk again so I looked into ideas for making money and came up with this Idea, It’s for people building and restoring bikes, As you can see by the time I did the development and got it into production I could walk again hence I only made two batches before I went back to work.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

The progress is looking good. Keep it up.

I too am jealous of the lifts. I am currently looking at making one. Does anyone by chance have any plans?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this