New B Project

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Tango
    Participant

Hope this works?
    kawasaki-z750

Tango
    Participant

Or there is something like this?
    kawasaki-z750

Tango
    Participant

Hmmm? Its all new to me this how to make it look stuff?
    kawasaki-z750

dougyt
    Participant

From what I’ve seen of Phils bikes this is one of his best completed projects so far 😀

Please keep us updated as you progress with the bike, it looks like you have a bit to be getting on with.

Tango
    Participant

Ha Ha…I believe Mr PP had a reputation for Non standard! 😀

Dose anyone know if you can still get seat locks?

Dougy you’re not wrong I have plenty to be getting on with, Things will go quite slow to start with,as I have to finish a Loft conversion! 🙁 But then I can start sorting out my Workshop & get things moving! 😉 I will most certainly keep you updated with lots of pics.

wedge
    Participant

NLA but nice long list here of part interchangability

kzriders

Tango
    Participant

Ohh Nice one m8 Thanks for that, Thats what I need info like that,so if anyone knows of any any handy common interchangeable parts post it up. I wright it all in the back of my manual. 😉
    Phil ive found a tank filler cap in a crate and a ignition barrel,Do you know if theres a key anywhere?

philpassingham
    Participant

no keys for the ignitions,think most are 6 wire,you need 4 wire,any key will fit the petrol cap,imagine my shock and horror after i spent ages swopping handlebars to find you swopped the #OOPS#s back,kwaks gonna get his legs slapped lol 😀

Tango
    Participant

Phil That’s my fault…Did KK txt you? I only realised when I put the two photos up on here! oops Sorry mate,I was mortified when I realized! We tried to ring you, But I said to Kaptin “Im sure he said he wanted the wide bars?” So we decided you had not swapped em over as the others where wider? 😕
    Sorry about that! Ill post em straight back to you m8, Let me have your address.

philpassingham
    Participant

no problem,sorted with kk,doing caveman in 4 weeks,gonna meet with kk and swop them,he will be in touch

Tango
    Participant

Ok m8 he rang me today! Again So sorry about that! 😳 Did you have any ideas for the rear light as the frame has been cut off,so the light holder isnt there? I could put it back on with a tube inside the frame to hold it,and either weld it or Drill and bolt it so it could come off again. 😀

philpassingham
    Participant

thats in one of the boxes,remembered seeing it,just sleeve it and bolt it on if you weld like me lol

Tango
    Participant

Ok its pay day tomorrow, 😆
    I said I wasnt going to do this,as ive got a loft to do! But there are some inexpensive bits on ebay that I can add to the new parts already on the old Z.
    So I have ordered a 4 pin ignition. a rear brake light switch & ive put a bid on a right hand switch gear.
    And ive been given some Bandit bars, (I may yet try fitting these upside down Cafe Racer style? Could be worth a look? And the young lad over the road has taken one of the down pipes that needed a bit of weld on the front flange bit as it was coming away from the pipe.
    As he has just got some work experiance at a custom bike build shop;-)
    Like I said you have to use what contacts you can eh?

Tango
    Participant

Oh yer! & a New Speedo cable. 😀

philpassingham
    Participant

infectious isnt it lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this