New B Project

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Tango
    Participant

Yup! Sure is…
    You were spot on with that fuel cap, my Honda key fit it! In fact so did my tea spoon!! 🙁 Still saved me some money there. Cheers m8 🙂
    Was there anything I needed to do the electrics? Where where you up to?
    All im doing at the minuet is trying to get the plug in bits, for that loom,& refit the indiplonkers and lights, so I have no posability of a short, and then once ive got that lot sorted,its a new battery and hope she will fire…ie spark. Ive still got the carbs to strip clean and put on.

philpassingham
    Participant

most bits were connected apart from back light and headlight,i think the coil need connecting as well,ignition as well

wedge
    Participant

Well here’s your new battery and if you can beat that price post it on here!

ebay

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Great price mate and good find. I am surprised though as i understood they wernt allowed to post the acid?

wedge
    Participant

Plenty on there selling with acid, took me a while to find this using all the combinations of YB, CB etc.

Is it not just overseas you can’t post fluids?

Tango
    Participant

Ohhh Nice one m8 Thought that was gona cost me about

Tango
    Participant

Hello folks, Ive not been on for a while,Work has been mad. I havnt really got any further with the bike, but I have managed to get a R/H switch gear with the on off switch for the lights on it.(the one I had was a blanked off one,where your lights were on all the time.
    And one of the front pipes had a small hole near the flange, So ive had that fixed. (It couldnt be welded? So it had to be brazed?)
    So im a couple of steps closer, I guess each small chip counts. 😀

wedge
    Participant

Progress is progress.

Reminds me I need to crack on and sort out which bits I’m gonna have spare from mine so I can stick on here with my wants list – I could have sorted you with that switch for example.

Tango
    Participant

Not to worrie, it only cost me a fiver with postage. 😀
    But let us know m8 you can always do with more bits eh? 😕

par6
    Participant

Hi, I’m in warrington and I’ve just finished a z750 twin project, got a few left over bits if you need owt get in touch, wayne.

scruffyrd
    Participant

I need some downpipes

or rocking horse crap if thats easier 😆

philpassingham
    Participant

or even hens teeth

Tango
    Participant

Wayne. I would love to come and see your finished project! Call it insperation!. LoL
    Warrington is my Home town where abouts are you?

par6
    Participant

I’m in padgate WA1. call me on 07866 244 846, cheers, Wayne.

Tango
    Participant

No way, that is just down the road from me.
    My wife works in Birchwood. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this