Tank & panel painting

Home Forums All Things 750 Twin Projects and Progress New Projects Tank & panel painting

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    philpassingham
    Participant

standard b1 striping can be found on ebay for

philpassingham
    Participant

KWAK 1976 KZ750 B1 full decal decal graphics set Item number: 200258892277

😀 😀

Goughie
    Participant

Phil, thanks for this info mate. I could get these from Z power with this part number ? and find a suitable paint shop.

philpassingham
    Participant

instead of painting your existing bodywork do you want a spare set to paint?

Goughie
    Participant

Thanks for the offer but I will end up with stuff lying around as I don’t have any other use for it if it’s not on my bike.

philpassingham
    Participant

i can swop bodywork with you if you like,im after a later set for a b4 😀

Goughie
    Participant

Phil, That would mean I then have B1 bodywork on my B4 bike. I’ll stick with my original plan and get this lot painted. I’ve yet to search ebay with the info you gave me. Being a novice at buying off ebay I presume it will easily come up with a search using that part number. Speak to you soon.

Goughie
    Participant

Phil, it’s just occured to me. The decal set part number you gave me is for a 1976 B1. Does this then differ from a set for the later B4? Not being up to speed on the different spec on this bike doesn’t help. Thanks

philpassingham
    Participant

never thought of that one,i do know sunrise graphics can copy the striping off your tank and make to your colour of choice,may be an idea to give them a ring mate 😀

Goughie
    Participant

Hi guys, need to change the colour on my KZ750 twin from the awful american purple/blue type paint to the red/burgundy european finish if that is the spec I’m trying to end up with. Does anybody know of a reasonably good paintshop in the Lancs-Yorks area who can do this along with the striping. I didn’t feel like the expense (assume expensive) likes of Dream Machine. I want a good finish but don’t require a concours job. Also is it the case of showing them a picture for them to replicate the colour or is the a paint number/code listed for these old Kwasaki twins. Any help would be most welcome. Goughie

Goughie
    Participant

Phil, I’ll let you know how I get on. There’s no rush it’s too cold for any riding for some time.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this