twin meet

Home Forums General Ride Outs and Meets twin meet

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Tango
    Participant

Anyway Back out on the road, we left the dealers and went a few miles down the road to a small petrol station, as I needed fuel.

Britta my Guardian and guide with a Sat Nav. Rang back to camp and explained that we had been unsuccessful in fixing my wheel, And she then got told to standby where we were!

The Troops were on the way to implement operation “Jonny will go to the Ball!” 🙂

This is where the Ride out video starts!

But I must say the fuel station manager, a lovely little old lady and her husband were about to get the shock of there lives.

I had just been in on my “Nice old motorcycle (Their words)

You don’t see many of them around here! the old lady says….

Just as her husband is explaining to me that he was afraid it would have to be cash as all of the online banking had crashed! And he would have to wright everything up manually! and he was glad it wasn’t a busy week day! All in Broken English..

Oh I said Not to worry I have cash.
    I will just go and ask my friend out there if she needs to fuel up?
    and check she has cash for you?

Tango
    Participant

As I returned outside to explain my findings about the misfortune of the patrons of the small and quaint fuel station, and explained the unforeseen crashing of the online payment facility! Britta told me what was Happening! 😮

Oh Dear!!

You Don’t see many old bikes around these parts … Is That Right!! 😀

Can you imagine the look of horror on their dear old faces as All of the Bikes started to Roll into their forecourt!! 😀 😀

And can you imagine the thought process of the poor guy thinking How do I tell this lot “Cash Only!” 😥 😥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1pS_-esKSg

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this