registering my bike

Home Forums All Things 750 Twin Projects and Progress Progress Reports registering my bike

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Sure 😉

kaye
    Participant

Hi Michael,
    Thanks for your offer that sounds like a good plan to me, i will try to PM you, thanks soo much for your help and KK of course. kind regards Kaye

kaye
    Participant

I could not work out how to attach pics to a pm so here are my gpz carbs. ta

Tango
    Participant

I’ve got Gpz carbs on mine and I started it up after a few months in the garage.
    A full charge in the battery is a must though, I had mine on an optimate for a couple of days just to boost and maintain the battery before trying.

and the other thing with the gpz carbs is watch your choke, mine has a tendency to go to half choke on its own while your not looking!
    Where is the choke lever mounted on yours?

Tango
    Participant

As a second point, I had to up the jetting Do you know what jets are in your carbs?

Info on what I did is in the Tangos B1 project thread somewhere. 🙂

kaye
    Participant

Hi Tango,

Thanks for the info, firstly i have used a choke cable from a honda XL185 you pull for full choke then twist and it locks and stays on so i don’t think that is the problem.

secondly the main jets are standard gpz ones and not had a look for at the size of them, and the pilot jets are 45, a bit bigger than standard, I’ll have a rummage on here to find your thread, thanks Kaye 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this