B1 Project Started.

Home Forums All Things 750 Twin Projects and Progress New Projects B1 Project Started.

Viewing 8 posts - 151 through 158 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    Tango
    Participant

Hi Michael

Yes What You said! lol

I have never done any Carb work before so I have just Bluffed my way through! with the set up process?

Your Info sheet will be very helpful in the future.

She seems to be running Fine to me, but I don’t know these bikes, so I want KK to have a Go and give me some feed back.

I am looking forward to meeting you and the others on the Meet in June.

It would be an honour if you would see your way fit to giving her a ride and giving me some feed back at the meet.

Thanks for all your Help Michael.

Michael
    Participant

Hi Tango,

give the thanX to KK.
    He is your man 😉
    I’ve just sent some information through the Internet 😉

It would be an honour for me to have a test ride with your bike !

We may even swap bikes and you may have a test run with my Twin 😉

Doing an accelation test side by side. Rolling in 5th gear at 60 km/h / 40mph and then uuuaaaappprrroooaaarr with open pods !!!

I am happy to see you and the other guys at our 2014 meeting !

Cheers, Michael

Tango
    Participant

Well the weekend is nearly over. :o(
    But I did manage to get out on the old girl and some further small adjustments made her a little better, I took a ride over to KK’s to view his mods, and he is going to be Bad Ass!

Oh and I must apologise for the bike marking her territory with a little oil drip, She must have been able to smell another Twin as she doesn’t do it at home? 😳

Today I have done a few bits I got a better seat off Phil and KK so I’m well chuffed!

Cheers for that Guys :pint:

It needed a little tidying but its in pretty good shape.

Tango
    Participant

I am getting there with it.

Tango
    Participant

I have also started to clean up the right hand engine case, I was hoping to swap this out for a spare polished one, But I decided the one that was on was in better condition physically! it was just going to take more polishing!

But it will be worth it in the end!
    😛

Tango
    Participant

I was not over happy with the rear light, because I had used a unit that mounts to the rear mudguard. There was a open gap around the tail light and the rear cowling.

So I have made a rubber fill in. Just to tidy things up a little, but I don’t think it will be very visible anyway. But I’m happier with it. 😉

Tango
    Participant

Well with a day off and the seat fitted, I decided to take her for a ride out and go and do some visiting. 😀

She ran well with no problems! So I am now happy to start putting some miles on her to get the old girl run in & familiar for the Luxembourg trip.

dougyt
    Participant

Looking good Tango.

Viewing 8 posts - 151 through 158 (of 158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this