Battery?/Charging Problem?

Home Forums All Things 750 Twin Technical Garage How To Fix It Battery?/Charging Problem?

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    dougyt
    Participant

Exactly that Tango, with zero reading you have no drain when the bike is turned off. Perfect. IF you did put on side lights you would see maybe 2 – 3 amps displayed (assuming 2 x 5w bulbs for front and rear sides and a couple of bulbs lighting up the clocks).

@KK glad I could help out in a small way from here.

Tango
    Participant

Thanks for that Dougyt.

All these little worries I can eliminate, will allow me to enjoy the bike instead of worrying if there are other problems that may give me grief further down the line!

Tango
    Participant

Gave the Bike a Run of about 70 miles today And I had no problems as such, even took her on a Motorway I think I managed to get her up to around 90mph? But to be Honest I don’t know if that is true, because my Speedometer was bouncing quite a bit! It reads fine to about 70 mph But I’m afraid after that It could have been anything? 😕

I did have to run the bike with the main lights on for the last 15 miles of my journey, and My battery was still reading 13.05 volts

So fingers crossed I’ve sorted my charging Problem out now! :pint: 🙂

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

There is absolutely no problem there buddy. Mine runs with lights on all the time and mine measured 12.84. I’m happy with that

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this